AutoCAD Technician ― Civil 3D
This position is no longer accepting applications. See a listing of our current openings here.
Stillwater Sciences seeks a highly motivated technician to provide support to civil engineering and restoration projects throughout California and the Pacific Northwest.
The CAD Technician will be responsible for:
- Drafting, producing, and editing engineered plans in AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Drafting technical reports and organizing data
- Working as an integral part of a multidisciplinary team of engineers, geomorphologists, biologists, and other professional staff
- Ability to create maps and interface with GIS a plus
Qualified applicants should possess:
- Experience working in AutoCAD Civil 3D including plan production, surface manipulation, and grading; experience in GIS and/or other mapping software a plus
- Bachelor’s degree (or working towards bachelor’s degree) in engineering or physical science, and some related work experience; coursework in biological sciences a plus
- Proven ability to work effectively in a deadline-oriented environment as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Proficiency in Word and Excel
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively to organize resources, analyze data, ability to prioritize workload, and confidently interact with project team members